Friday, August 17, 2012

Any day now...


Last year I got to photography Mrs. ~R~ and her 
beloved when they got married, and now we are a
 year later and they are expecting their first bundle of joy!  
I've known ~R~ since she was 14 and she has grown into
 a wonderful friend, beloved by her family 
and church, teacher, homemaker,
wife and soon to be mother.  
It has been a great joy to see how she has 
grown in her walk with God, and 
I look forward to seeing her new daughter soon.


 We had a ton of fun on this photo shoot, and the pond you see
 in the background holds a special place in her and her husband's heart. 
It is where they would walk and talk while they were courting :)
For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him:



This little girl will be a fashionista thanks to her stylish mother :)







No comments:

Post a Comment