Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Is it in focus?

As a photographer, I've seen good photos and bad photos posted by "professional" photographers on Facebook, and even their own websites and all the while people are oohing and aahing over bad photos. When I first started out, my most important critic was my husband and he would never let me get away with putting fuzzy out of focus photos on my website for my clients to review. I was reviewing a friends photos she had professionally taken, and well I was disapointed for her that the "professional" had hidden a lot of her flaws with black and white and even posted out of focus photos.  As a photographer myself, if my photos are not tack sharp, they don't get the time of day I could be putting towards other more deserving photos. Don't you deserve a photographer who takes the time to make sure your photos are wonderfully in focus, and can be blown up to a 20x24 gallery print size if you want it to, without it looking fuzzy?

I hope you take the time to invest in a photographer who knows how to properly operate her/his equipment and software, as well as takes the time to not to post bad photos of you to Facebook or their portfolio.
xoxo,

Cindy
www.photosmithsphotography.com
Proud member of OPLOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment