Monday, March 21, 2011

I've joined OpLove!!!!

.

I've been thinking and thinking about how I can give back to my military community, we have lived near Fort Campbell, KY for the past 11 years and have seen many many deployments. I have see our army come and our army go, and each time it is heart wrenching to see children tell their dads bye, and wives kiss their husbands that are meant to last a minimum of a year. So with the help of OpLove, I hope to bring some of the financial burden off of our great army community, and help them with photos of their loved ones. How wonderful is is going to be to help a deserving military family capture photos of their love for one another. I hope you will take advantage of this great offer, and not let the fear of cost keep you from creating memories, one photo at a time.
xoxo,

Cindy Smith
PhotoSmiths Photography
Hopkinsville, KY

No comments:

Post a Comment