Friday, March 11, 2011

Oh the things...

Oh the things that a mother does not see when she has her back turned on her little kids. I decided to photograph my mobile office today, aka my mini-van, and this is one of the photos that I caught,



When you where a kids what did you do in the back seat of your parent's car? I remember on long road trips, we would count the different license plates that passed us as we traved from our little home town to visit a family friend in D.C. or we would play the different color car game. My sister would always pick purple, because that was her favorite color. Me, I would pick red :) and always I would let her win, even though there might be no puple cars out there, but because I loved her.

Encourage your children to turn off the iPods, put down the PSPs, and look out the window. You will never know what they might see if they just look. Happy travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment